Orangeries offer a slightly different take on traditional conservatories. And an Coastline orangery is a great way to add conservatory-style light and space to your home. The orangery is basically a traditional, atrium-style conservatory, but with bang-up-to-date technology from Ultraframe. With an orangery, your adjoining rooms flood with light and there’s a feeling of grandeur that comes from the interior height of the orangery.
Orangeries offer a slightly different take on traditional conservatories. And an Ultraframe orangery is a great way to add conservatory-style light and space to your home. Ultraframe offer a range of Orangery designs to suit all tastes including the LivinRoom Orangery, the Traditional Orangery as well as the Atrium Orangery.
Get a Free Consultation and Quote
The Coastline Orangery Range
The Coastline orangery range, like conservatory styles, features traditional and contemporary designs, falling somewhere between conservatory and traditional extension styles. With their brick pillars, orangeries offer more privacy than conservatory styles and the interior height provides a breathtaking focal point through which light floods in to your home. Your Ultraframe orangery will also offer a seamless link between your home and garden.
The LivinRoom orangery is Coastline’s contemporary take on the classic orangery design. The LivinRoom orangery uses the well proven Classic conservatory roof at its heart, and then adds a well engineered internal perimeter ceiling.
The LivinRoom orangery creates perfect combination of all the benefits of a conservatory along with the benefits of a traditional extension. The Livin Room orangery is light and airy, yet is fused with solidity and feel of an extension.
The Coastline traditional orangery is a new take on the traditional atrium style conservatories, brought up to date with the latest roofing technology by Coastline.
The traditional orangery features a flat roof externally, and internally perimeter, like the Livin Room Orangery, there is a plasterboard perimeter. The brick pillars give this orangery a feeling of grandeur and also offers more privacy compared to a standard conservatory. Coupled with bi-folding doors, the traditional orangery really has to be seen to be believed.
Livinroom is the best of both worlds, combining the light and sky of a conservatory with the walls and ceiling of an extension. Livinroom is truly multi-functional, creating a pleasant and relaxing space for meditation or it can be a ‘full on’ family room.
Livinroom offers more, lots more than either a conservatory or an extension.
Livinroom uses an Coastline Classic glazed roof to which is attached a steel work ladder system at eaves and glazing bar positions. This is then plasterboarded and plaster skimmed to form a perimeter ceiling.
• Enjoy the light from a conservatory with the feel of an extension – providing greater overall value and the best of all worlds.
• Creates a whole new dynamic to the space – a ‘real room/living room’ feel.
• You can maintain light and space by using windows all round OR have brick piers / super insulated Loggia columns to give a greater sense of solidity.
• A holistic 10 year guarantee as standard.
• For superior thermal efficiency when compared to a standard conservatory – can help as part of a Building Regulation compliant building.
• This real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options and the perimeter ceiling is perfect for down lighters.
4. Ultimately you can open up the front of your new cross over extension by using bi folding doors – Livinroom takes on its ultimate form.
5. … a stunning transformation.
HOW WE TRANSFORM A CONSERVATORY INTO A LIVINROOM CONSERVATORY
1. The starting point is the Coastline Classic roof with window frames all round sat on a traditional dwarf wall. The standard glass roofed conservatory is bright and airy.
2. By the prudent use of more masonry at the corners and different window frame layouts and Coastline’s Cornice, the whole look starts to change. And now, the Livinroom steelwork framework is added and plastered to create a perimeter ceiling, perfect for down lighters. Combine this with plastered dwarf walls and piers to give a feeling of solidity.
3. The further insertion of another masonry pier divides the elevation into two and the swap from frames to french doors or patio doors creates a whole new dynamic. Change the design from dwarf walls to full height side glazing in the form of French doors or patio doors and you have the conservatory that thinks its an extension.
The Coastline Traditional Orangery roof is a bespoke and purpose engineered system.
Each Orangery project is designed and engineered for your specific post code and the wind and snow loads operating in that area. Externally the Coastline Orangery features a flat roof perimeter which translates internally into a deep ceiling around all four sides into which cable runs and services can be hidden.
The Coastline Traditional Orangery is perfect for the homeowner who wants a more grand and sophisticated extension. The Orangery roof lets light stream in to the room, whilst the brick pillars give the room a more traditional extension feel and make the Orangery feel more solid. The interior height of the Orangery adds further grandeur to this spectacular living space.
The Coastline Traditional Orangery will really help you stand out from the crowd, this is no normal Orangery or extension, this is the ultimate home improvement.